Troop 2 Advancement Reporting Instructions


What needs to be recorded in a scout’s record?

Service Hours, Leadership positions, Camping Trips, Hikes, Merit Badges (including the partial badges), Nova Awards, Cyber Chip, Special Awards, Training, etc.


Advancement Reporting Options:

Bring your book to the second or fourth meeting of the month to be entered into the computer by Mrs. Bucklin.

For Service Hours:  In the Resource Center, there is a Service Hour Reporting form for you to use.


How To Report Progress:

Scan and email your advancements to Mrs. Bucklin at [email protected]  and   [email protected]

Take a photo and text it to Mrs. Bucklin at 484-356-4778

Remember, if you text or email be certain to cc another adult such as a parent or Scoutmaster.